Moving Forward in Retail with Confidence
Creating consistently great retail experiences
Knowing what to anticipate in the retail market can help stores prepare to address coming challenges. That’s why Honeywell’s Retail Advisory Council (RAC) met with representatives from key retail enterprises last year. Armed with insights, we made significant investments in IoT technologies to develop end-to-end software, hardware and lifecycle services to help you lead transformation in your retail stores.
Fill out the form to make an appointment to meet with our Connected In-Store Retail Team. You’ll get a copy of our RAC report and learn how our Connected In-Store Retail solutions can help you:
- • Bring in-store communication tools to every employee to better serve shoppers and keep dollars in the store.
- • Use voice technology and RFID technology to streamline stock counting and shelf replenishment so out-of-stocks become a thing of the past.
- • Accelerate replenishment and click-and-collect order picking to satisfy more shoppers while elevating efficiency through voice-directed fulfillment.
- • Better engage consumers with mobile point-of-sale technology.
- • Optimize mobile device management, including repair and replacement.
- • Easily deploy productivity-driving Mobility Edge™ technologies – with updates supported all the way through Android R.
Honeywell Connected In-Store Retail
19-21 February 2019
Hall 9 / D39
Yes – I’d like to meet with a Connected In-Store Retail expert at EuroCIS
Please fill out the form and we’ll be in touch to handle all the details.