In May 2019 all EU Economic Operators in the tobacco market have to be track and trace compliant.
This EU Directive means that distributors, cash and carry operations, retail / vending businesses will be required to track and trace tobacco products up to the point of sale to the consumer, or face potentially sizeable fines and loss of trading licences.
Honeywell will help you reach compliance quickly and easily. What’s more, we can show you how your operation can benefit more widely from implementing a Track and Trace solution beyond basic compliance.
We have recorded webinars in different languages to help you understand the basics of TPD. In these webinars, you'll learn the answers to these commonly asked questions:
- • What is the Tobacco Products Directive?
- • How will it impact my business?
- • What do I need to be compliant?
- • What are the consequences of non-compliance?
- • Where can I purchase an approved Track and Trace solution for my operation?
Recorded TPD webinars available in multiple languages!